Kathleen F. Kotler
Experience :1974 — Present Farmingville Improvement Council
Founder, Board Member, Current President: Responsible for general business activities including fund raising, staffing and payroll.
· Coordinated children's summer camp program
· Established and maintained youth and senior citizens programs
· Ran Nutritional Program for senior citizens
1987 - 1991 Kotler Contract Supply Inc.
. Developed sales leads, prepared proposals and negotiated contracts for marble and stone products
· Insured compliance of all domestic and international rules regarding foreign imports of stone and stone product.
. Read technical specifications and prepared bid responses for government and private sector bid requests
. Ensured a high level of customer satisfaction by monitoring delivery and installation of stone products
. Handled all general business functions including accounts payable, accounts receivable, and purchasing
1980 — 1985 Local Area Hospitals
Volunteer Program Coordinator
· Organized health and awareness programs at Stony Brook, Mather Memorial, Saint Charles and Brookhaven Hospitals
· Scheduled guest speakers, seminar location, and promotion of health clinic and educational seminars
1980 - 1985 Saint Frances Hospital
· Organized informational seminars to help with the after care of Cardiac patients, including nutritional, medication
interaction, and support groups.
· Coordinated hospital efforts with the American Heart Association and the American Cancer Society in an effort to
improve patient understanding of medical procedures.
.1985 — 1987 Community Mediation - Coram New York
· Heard and mediated cases in an effort to bring forth an equitable resolution which was legally binding to both parties
. Dually sworn into service by the Honorable Judge Joel Lefkewitz
Education: 1995 - 1996 Centenary College Therapeutic Equestrian Instruction ,NJ
1967-1968 Grace Down's Finishing School Glen Cove, NY
Interests: Founder of EXCEL, Therapeutic Equestrian programs for the disabled